Friday, January 5, 2007

The Normal New Year passed, now what?...

As I've heard, the attacks have been fierce.

First, the uncertainty feeling about 'false hope' in finding good jobs. Then the thoughts about financial security from myself and from closed ones. There were also various temptations, to be honest, and I believe I already fell into it. The devil really gives its best shot at me. Then tonight there was some fighting with my girl. I was the one who was at fault. Thinking back these few days, it's been shameful to be very honest.

Again all these were 'warned' or mentioned beforehand when I was still in Urbana. Father! Forgive me for having such a rebellious mind and always allow the devil for a foothold. I need to remember there's nothing that can separate me from God's love and nothing will overshadow Jesus' blood for me. I need to acknowledge that.

Other than the intense spiritual battles (I'm sure it's going on in all the Urbana attendants), I replied to the people who supported me and told me they would pray for me. It gives me such joy seeing all these bros and sis remembering me and Bee on the trip. And just want to thank God again that he did provide enough financial support for me... it's like any other time and testimonies I've seen, enough as we targeted with faith. Lord the Provider we are talkin' about!!

No comments: