Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Urbana continued... worship

I've searching a lot on worship song lyrics for this year's Urbana. I don't know if it's just me but, how come it's so difficult find?... Not even any blogs post them up?? I truly love not just the technicality of the worship team, led by worship director Daryl Black, Edwin Santiago, Betsy Ezell, Joshua Koh, Achlai Ernest and many others; not to mention Bill Henderson (drums), and Melissa Vallejo (percussion). They are just so gifted it's amazing! Praise God that through them was this year's worship was made successful and touched hearts.

One song I just found, called You Alone are God, is listed below. Check out the Urbana webcasts here to look at the video(s) and listen to the audio(s), or even download as mp3's.

You Alone are God
...Stand in your presence, this very hour
Before your goodness, and all your glory
Wonder and power
So let every nation sing
You're father of everything
My Creator and King
There's none like you

You alone are worthy
You alone are righteous
You alone are holy
You alone are God

No comments: